myASE is the official ASE Certification portal used for technicians to register and keep track of their completed, expiring and in progress ASE certification exams and ASE related information.
Creating a myASE account is easy, free and available to technicians. If you have already taken the test you already have a my ASE account setup and would need to reset or find your login information. myASE profiles are also made available to employers to register and manage employee certification tests.
Once you’ve set up a myASE account page, you’ll be able to quickly:
- ASE test registration and scheduling
- Get your current ASE certifications and certificaiton expiration dates
- Take a look at test scores
- Share your profile with your employer
- Manage staff accounts (for employers)
ASE Certification Test registration is now down through prometric, get more testing from prometric from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, at 1-877-346-9327Monday through Friday .
ASE Test Registration and Scheduling How to register and schedule through myASE
- Start by creating or loggin into your myASE account: Your my ase (myASE) account can be used as personal assistant, keeping track of testing registration, expiration, upcoming exams and more.
- Online or phone test registration: To register for test over the phone please contact Prometric at 1-877-346-9327. You can also register for the exam online using the my ASE portal. (Test registration is currently available during testing seasons only, this is subject to change as of 2015.)
- Set your Test Date: Find the closest testing centers online or call a prometric operator to set your ASE certification test date.