Bosch Quick Strike EVAP System Diagnostics
Available Formats: Online Training Course | LIVE WEBINAR
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy this training course and receive Diagnosing Current GM and Toyota EVAP Systems for free. Offer expires on March 15, 2018.
Join us Live March 14 @ 2:00-3:00 pm EST – The most common evaporative emissions fault codes relate to leaks in the fuel vapor system, which means checking for leaks is a critical diagnostic process. Unfortunately, not all vehicles use the same EVAP system, which complicates the leak checking process. The addition of gas capless systems also creates issues for those who like to test from the gas cap. This HD streaming event, sponsored by Bosch will provide a quick strike process to quickly identify and test a variety of fuel vapor systems for leaks.
- Review common EVAP system components
- Leak Testing 101 process overview
- How to deal with gas capless systems
- Learn how to deal with vehicles without a vent solenoid
Online Training Course:
- Live Webinar on March 14th 2018 @ 2pm EST
- Online Training Video
- Unlimited Training Course Access