Beyond Pattern Failures: Symptoms to System
Available Formats: Online Training Course | DVD
SPECIAL OFFER: Save big when you bundle! CLICK HERE to bundle this webinar AND Solving Intermittent Failures for only $109.95 for lifetime access.
Join us Live May 16 @ 4:00 pm EDT. DVD orders ship only on May 17th
Bill Fulton returns in this new AVI-produced HD event (LBT-322) and has a diagnostic approach you need to learn. Watch as he demonstrates how to build an approach that starts with a symptom then moves to the system that might be causing the problem. Bill also has information on how not to jump to any conclusions based on pattern failures as well as what to do when there are no P codes present.
Bill will cover more than 13 topics in all, including:
• Network testing
• Load calculations
• Key On, Engine Off sweep testing
• Diagnosing a Cod 31 and performing an idle relearn
• How to validate good and bad TAC motor commands using a scanner
• Tips to save time using a COP Wand
• Wide range air fuel ratio sensors
• Using scan data, Map Sensors and rich code
• Ways to diagnose lack of power and misfires
• Spark duration during idle no lead conditions
• Diagnosing misfire under load with no codes by using scope patterns
• Cold start up and poor acceleration
• The importance of using Ford's self-test
• Much more!
On-Demand Training Course:
- Online Training Video
- Unlimited Training Course Access
Footage in DVD disc format