Staying current with GM’s Tech2
Available Formats: Online Training Course | DVD
Using Your Tech2 with Bob Pattengal
In partnership with AVI
This course offers the latest information to stay current with the use of GM’s Tech2 scan tool. Presented by Bob Pattengale, the course (LBT-218 Using Your Tech2 with Bob Pattengale), featuring hands-on case study demonstrations, delves into using the tool and the new MDI with GDS software, advanced navigation, RPO codes and much more. Some other specifics include updating software, reprogramming information for TIS2Web, using Tech2 View via a computer, setting up diagnostics for vehicle control systems, clearing DTC codes, using “Quick Snapshot” to record data, and setting up common connectors and components.
Additionally, a gamut of information ranging from the history of GM diagnostic tools to information resources such as NAFTA is included.
Online Training Course:
- Online Training Video - Runtime: 45 minutes
- Post course practice test covering topic is included in the online training course
- In course evaluation
- Ebook covering topics in online training course
- Certificate of completion
- 45 minutes of run time footage in DVD disc format