Complete Ford IDS training
Available Formats: Online Training Course | DVD
Using the Ford IDS with Mark DeKoster
Presented by Mark DeKoster, this AVI course offers complete training and hands-on testing to work with the Ford Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) system. Specific to Vehicle Control Module (VCM), the course (LBT-166 Using the Ford IDS with Mark DeKoster) is comprehensive starting with the breakdown of setups, system information tabs, utilities menu and the procedures and reasons to use system modes and the training mode. This is followed by coverage of the latest network tests, the Tool Box tab (which shows where the engine checks are) and automated tests for TPS, EGR, MAF and cooling fans. Moreover, directional tabs for drivability and data logger (for output state controls and graphing) are covered.
Additionally, the course features hands-on testing for the latest engine and body control parameters, fuel pump, injectors, EVAP, relative compression, and more.
Online Training Course:
- Online Training Video - Runtime: 105 minutes
- Practice test covering topic is included in the online training course
- In course knowledge assessment
- Ebook covering topics in online training course
- Certificate of completion
- 105 minutes of run time footage in DVD disc format