Essential customer relationship tips
Available Formats: Online Training Course | DVD
Based on decades of experience working with the general public, AVI instructor George Witt offers shop owners, service writers/advisors and front office staff, some essential, yet practical, customer relationship information in this training video (LBT-214 Service Advisor Tips and Tricks with George Witt). He covers how to handle all kinds of customers ranging from price shoppers to timid customers.
Besides providing some basic understanding of the types of customers, Witt offers many helpful tips to deal with them, including first-time customers. Moreover, he covers the difficult topics of selling diagnostic time and techniques on how to handle customers who have patronized other shops and are seeking an alternative or second opinion.
Online Training Course:
- Online Training Video - Runtime: 45 minutes
- Post course practice test covering topic is included in the online training course
- In course knowledge assessment
- Ebook covering topics in online training course
- Certificate of completion
- 60 minutes of run time footage in DVD disc format