Available Formats: Online Training Course | DVD
Anatomy of a Waveform with Bill Fulton - Online Training Course
In Partnership with AVI
Using a DSO and pressure transducer, this course (LBT-212 Anatomy of a Waveform with Bill Fulton) covers the diagnostic value of a secondary ignition waveform on DI, DIS, COP systems and a compression waveform viewed with the engine running. Other dynamic viewing includes spark timing and fixed high secondary resistance problems. Instructor Bill Fulton also explains rich cylinder conditions, mechanical integrity issues, retarded valve timing, misfire detection strategies, and the four types of compression and cylinder lean down tests.
Finally, he explains how to diagnose CAM phase problems on variable CAM timing engines.
Online Training Course:
- Online Training Video - Runtime: 45 minutes
- Practice test covering topic is included in the online training course
- Ebook covering topics in online training course
- Certificate of completion
- 45 minutes of run time footage in DVD disc format