Car Battery Testing with Delphi
Available Formats: Online Training Course | DVD
Delphi Training Series: Batter Up with Battery Technology
Our car battery testing course will trains automotive technicians to be in tip top shape when diagnosing the batterys, charging systems and testing. The course covers all aspects of automotive battery technology, battery parts, battery charging and testing; as well as other parts related to the battery
We’ll cover battery technology, proper battery charging and testing, BMS (Battery Management Systems) and those alternator ‘equivalents’ on Hybrid vehicles – DC-DC converters.
- Battery Disconnects – When to be concerned and what to do
- AGM vs. Conventional – It makes a BIG difference with battery chargers
- Hitting the Hybrid Curve Ball – Coping with DC-DC converters
- Battery Parasitic Draws – Easy way to determine WHEN to test / simple HOW to test
- Smart Charging Systems – Components that can fail & scan tool PIDs to watch
- Battery Management Systems – The importance of new battery registration!
Online Training Course:
- Online Training Video
- Unlimited Training Course Access
Footage in DVD disc format