CAN diagnostic changes
Available Formats: Online Training Course | DVD
CAN Data Diagnostics with Bill Fulton
The data changes with the “9” modes and enhancements made with CAN vehicles are thoroughly explained in this AVI diagnostics training course (LBT-164 CAN Data Diagnostics with Bill Fulton). Instructor Fulton zeros in on new powertrain PIDS and the 40 uniform parameters of information making data easier to interpret for all vehicles. To help improve gas mileage, he covers finding lazy O2 sensors and the mode to test high mileage vehicles. Moreover, Salas presents VIN and PCM calibration information and new freeze frame data.
As a bonus, Fulton provides his top ten troublesome P-code problems and demonstrates how to find soft codes, hard codes, stored DTCs, and powertrain and emission DTCs. Included is a manual with a P-code index for all generic DTCs.
Online Training Course:
- Online Training Video - Runtime: 30 minutes
- Practice test covering topic is included in the online training course
- In course knowledge assessment
- Ebook covering topics in online training course
- Certificate of completion
- 30 minutes of run time footage in DVD disc format